Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Back To The Basics

It's hump day again!! Colours are what makes our world beautiful, but sometimes, I feel that going back to the monochrome shades can be wonderful as well. Black and white can work magic if you do know how to
match the pieces together, just like the outfit I was in today!!

The black jeggings are from ASOS , they are stretchable and super comfortable!! Furthermore, the design is also office-friendly, so I felt that it was worth the investment :) The highlight of the outfit is the stylish, lace-back cardigan that I bought from Qoo10 at less than SGD 20, quite a steal !! I love how the nude -earth tones of the Burberry Tote bag (a birthday gift from my mom)and my heels (click here for a similar style available at Zalora) stand out from the monotonous colours of my outfit. For ladies who are daring enough, you can also try pops of pink instead of just the earth-tones to spice up your outfit!!

That's all for now ;p

xoxo,
Ava









No comments:

Post a Comment