Sunday, September 1, 2013

Who's that Yellow Fellow?

Hi!

This is my second post of my OOTD. Just last month I came across this really funky "New York City" yellow maxi dress at the Pasar Malam next to Woodlands Causeway Point, I fell in love with it on the first sight and thankfully I grabbed it in time as it was the last piece!! It was worth the buy as it costs only SGD$20. The pink canvas bag was also bought in a night market at Pasar Borong Pandan (a night market in Johor Bahru) at only RM$20!! Indeed, it was a steal. Not forgetting the minion plush toy in my hand which I bought from Qoo10 at SGD$11.70 (including shipping). Put them altogether and this is the look for the day!!.

Really like the overall look of this outfit. Thanks to my boyfriend who took these pictures for me! Hope you will like it too!

xoxo,
Ava


No comments:

Post a Comment