I just gotta share some highlights of my trip in Phuket with you!! In this post, the outfit that I am wearing is a
neon green top (going at 120 baht = SGD $6 from Phuket Square Expo market), denim (100 baht = SGD $4) and the neon green hand-woven bracelets from OTOP at (100 baht = SGD $4). The "love pink" bag was at SGD$10!! What a steal!! Fantastic combination.. (at least I feel that way).
General Information about the trip:
1) Accomodation : Centra Ashlee Hotel (Very strategic location for beaches and shopping)
2) Transport: We rented a Nissan March (1.2 CC) at 2480 baht (about SGD$104) for 4 days 3 nights..really worth!!) We used "Sygic" (an app) to navigate out way throughout Phuket.
3) Sightseeing: Many viewpoints and beaches to see (will share some great place to chill out in the next post)
4) Shopping: - OTOP (just beside the hotel)
- Phuket Square Expo Market (Air-conditioned)
- Phuket Town Weekend Market
(Goods here are GOING AT WHOLESALE PRICES..A SHOPPING HAVEN!!
Will share in the next post)